We Provider & Quality controlWe offer comprehensive drawings and offer you every time needed.- EPG Group the greatest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 various branches. For a lot more details: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Substantial performance Prawn Surge Wave Aerator for pond On Sale!!!
Brief Introduction of this Pond Utilizing Surge Wave Aerator :
1.The round design of floating body can make the output water erupt upward to show us the boiling water at a certain area,enhance the water’s contact with the air .It’s eruption form the water surface aeration and the bottom surface dissolved oxygen and increase the water’s aeration amount .
2.Secondly , in the process of the water’s eruption, it passes the motor to let the motor and the gear box are kept in the state of water cooling .Then the motor is not hot after it works long to ensure the motor doesn’t burn out with long time working and increase the electric current .So it can work normally at over the
lower electric current of 330V.
3.Tested by National Center for Quality Supervision of Fishing Machines, it’s aeration function is higher
than 2.3kg(O2)/KW.H. It’s the fastest one among the products with domestically same power .
Major parameter of this Pond Using Surge Wave Aerator
Oxygen transfer rate
More than 2.3kg(O2)/h
More than 1.5kg(O2)/kw.h
Less than 100 dB(A)
Recognize :Shade CAN CHANGE Foundation ON THE Essential .
* any concerns of our machine by email/phone will be replied ASAP within 24 hours
* according to the customers’ requirements and circumstance to make the best design
* cost/benefit analysis
* to support factory layout
In the sale of services
* we are in charge of installing,debugging and training
* technical guidance of frequently asked questions
* one year guarantee for whole machine except of quick-wear part
* 24 hours technical support by email/cellphone
* calling, network or door-to-door service
* use friendly English software, user manual and detailed Videos/CD
The use of unique products manufacturer’s (OEM) component quantities or logos , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our organization and the shown replacement areas contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or made by the OEM.