NF180 SERIES planetary precision reducer series adopt the internal structure of the integrated design concept and processing technology and are equipped with high strength tapered roller bearings and angular contact bearing structure. They are characterised by high torque, high precision, high inertia and super durability. They are used in automotive production lines, truss manipulators, robotics, new energy production lines, photovoltaic equipment, machine tools and other related industries. Our products are manufactured using unique design and processing technology and high-end machining centres in Germany and Japan, and some imported equipment are manufactured using customised machining centres, meeting our production process and strict quality control and other standardised operations.
Product Name: High Precision Planetary Gearbox
Product Series:NF180 Series
Features:High torque,high precision,high inertia,high durability
Integrated design concept with high-strength bearings ensure the product itself is durable and efficient
A variety of output ideas such as shaft output, flange and gear are available.
Reduction ratios ranging from 3 to 100
Frame design: increases torque and optimizes power transmission
Optimised selection of oil seals: reduces friction and laminate transmission efficiency
Protection class IP65
Warranty: 2 years
|Rated output torque
|Emergency stop torque
|Three times of Maximum Output Torque
|Rated input speed
|Max input speed
|30000(15000 under continuous operation)
Packaging Machinery Mechanical Hand Textile Machinery
Non Standard automation Machine Tool Printing Equipment
|Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Advancements in Helical Gearbox Technology
Advancements in helical gearbox technology have led to improved performance, efficiency, and versatility. Here are some notable advancements:
- Material Innovations: The use of advanced materials, such as high-strength alloys and composites, has enhanced the durability and load-carrying capacity of helical gears. These materials also contribute to reduced weight and improved efficiency.
- Precision Manufacturing: Modern manufacturing techniques, including CNC machining and gear grinding, have enabled the production of helical gears with higher accuracy and tighter tolerances. This results in smoother operation and reduced noise levels.
- Gear Tooth Profile Optimization: Advanced computer simulations and modeling techniques allow for the optimization of gear tooth profiles. This results in better load distribution, reduced stress concentration, and improved overall gearbox efficiency.
- Lubrication and Cooling: Improved lubrication systems and cooling mechanisms help maintain optimal operating temperatures and extend the lifespan of helical gearboxes. This is particularly important for high-demand applications.
- Noise and Vibration Reduction: Innovative designs and precision manufacturing techniques have led to helical gears with reduced noise and vibration levels. This advancement is crucial for industries where noise reduction is a priority.
- Compact Design: Advancements in gear design and manufacturing have allowed for more compact and lightweight helical gearbox configurations, making them suitable for space-constrained environments.
- Integration with Electronics: Some modern helical gearboxes are designed for seamless integration with electronic control systems. This enables better monitoring, control, and optimization of gearbox performance.
- Customization: Advancements in manufacturing and design tools allow for greater customization of helical gearboxes to meet specific application requirements. This includes adapting gear ratios, sizes, and configurations.
In summary, advancements in helical gearbox technology have led to enhanced performance, durability, efficiency, and customization options. These innovations continue to make helical gearboxes a versatile and reliable choice for a wide range of industrial applications.
Handling Shock Loads and Sudden Changes in Torque in Helical Gearboxes
Helical gearboxes are designed to handle a range of operational conditions, including shock loads and sudden changes in torque. The helical design of the gears, which have slanted teeth that engage gradually, helps to distribute forces more evenly across the teeth compared to straight-cut gears. This design characteristic contributes to the gearbox’s ability to withstand sudden changes in torque and shock loads.
The gradual engagement of the helical teeth results in smoother and quieter operation, reducing the impact of abrupt torque changes. The slanted teeth also allow for more gradual transmission of force, which helps in dampening vibrations and minimizing stress concentrations that can occur in high-impact situations.
However, while helical gears are better suited for shock loads compared to straight-cut gears, it’s important to note that extreme shock loads or sudden torque changes can still impact the gearbox’s components over time. Manufacturers often take factors such as application requirements, load profiles, and anticipated shock loads into consideration when designing helical gearboxes to ensure reliable and durable performance.
Additionally, using appropriate lubrication and maintenance practices can further enhance the gearbox’s ability to handle shock loads and sudden torque changes. Regular inspection and timely maintenance help identify and address potential issues before they lead to component failure.
Helical Gear Meshing and Its Benefits
Helical gear meshing refers to the engagement of two helical gears with inclined teeth. The teeth are cut at an angle to the gear axis, creating a helix shape. When these gears mesh, the inclined teeth gradually come into contact, allowing for smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-toothed gears.
The benefits of helical gear meshing include:
- Reduced Noise: The gradual contact between helical gear teeth minimizes impact and noise during engagement, resulting in quieter operation. This is particularly advantageous in applications where noise reduction is essential, such as industrial machinery and automotive transmissions.
- Smooth Operation: Helical gears provide smoother and more continuous motion due to the gradual engagement of teeth. This feature makes them suitable for applications that require precise and controlled movement, such as CNC machines and conveyor systems.
- Higher Load Capacity: The helical tooth geometry allows for greater tooth contact area, distributing the load over a larger surface. This results in higher load-carrying capacity and improved durability, making helical gears suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Helical gears transmit power more efficiently due to their smooth engagement and increased contact area. This efficiency contributes to reduced energy consumption and heat generation in gearboxes.
- Less Vibrations: The gradual meshing of helical gears reduces vibrations, resulting in smoother operation and reduced wear and tear on gear teeth and bearings. This is especially important for extending the lifespan of the gearbox.
Overall, helical gear meshing offers numerous benefits, including reduced noise, smoother operation, higher load capacity, efficient power transmission, and reduced vibrations. These advantages make helical gears a popular choice in various industrial applications where performance, durability, and reliability are crucial.
editor by CX 2023-10-09